Annual Management Programs
Aquatic Weed And Algae Management Services
Nuisance aquatic vegetation and algae can have a big impact on the beauty and ecological balance of your lake or pond. Algae and lake weed control is particularly important to the health and quality of any aquatic ecosystem.
As a SePRO Preferred Applicator, Aquatic Management Services LLC. Lake Management utilizes the most advanced products and practices. We provide our clients with high-quality environmentally conscious algae and aquatic vegetation management services. Our lake weed control and algae treatment solutions help eliminate toxic algae and undesirable exotic weeds that would otherwise jeopardize the balance of their aquatic ecosystem.
Invasive algae and aquatic weeds are not only unsightly, but can sometimes be a danger to aquatic life and humans depending on the species. They can cause many water quality problems and be a detriment to aquatic ecosystems, while also hiding a lake’s true beauty. Properly identifying the target algae and aquatic weeds growing in your pond is an important factor in achieving the desired results. Choosing the right product and applying it at the right rates at the right times will provide you with lasting results.
Algae Control Without Chemicals!
Nanobubble aeration is a new technology designed to exceed the oxygenation capabilities of traditional aeration systems
- Saturates water with up to 79,000x more oxygen than traditional aeration
- EPA-registered to control nuisance algae
- Mitigates excess nutrients and harmful toxins
- Sustains the rapid growth of beneficial bacteria and desirable microbes
- Prevents accumulation of anaerobic bottom muck and sediments
- Can remain within the water column for more than 2-3 months